The worldwide cryptocurrency market has shown continuous growth and spread, and with this an increase in business initiatives using blockchain technology. These trends are expected to grow even further in the future. Our company is working to achieve our corporate philosophy of “contributing to worldwide development and making physical and mental happiness a reality through creating places of mutual aid”, with our business goals of developing and investing in business centered on blockchain technology, as well as consulting on business related to cryptocurrency and ICO or businesses.
- Business Development
- In supporting business development, OK finc will act as catalyst to create new business using the OKWave Group’s organic network cultivated with major corporations and attractive venture companies, and plant the seeds of technology and business ideas to help create an actual business.
- We actively invest in companies related to cryptocurrency, venture companies working to create new value through innovative ideas, and blockchain companies at home and abroad we believe will have synergy with the OKWave Group. We will achieve intermittent growth through strong financial and business alliances with our investees and work to create new services and industries that contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
- Blockchain Research and Development
- In blockchain research and development, we play a central role in the field of financial technology with interbank payment systems, cryptocurrency wallets, and cryptocurrency exchange systems, as well as develop systems using blockchain technology expected to develop for a variety of fields and research practical applications aimed at solving a variety of social issues.
- In consulting, we procure funds needed to advance business in a variety of fields related to cryptocurrency as well as provide various forms of business support related to this, centered on the synergy between the services on Wowoo Platform, run by investee Wowoo Pte. Ltd., and the knowledge cultivated by the OKWave Group over the years.
- Gen Matsuda
- Gen Matsuda
- Gen has more than 13 years’ experience in investment banking, turn around, marketing, financial consultation businesses all over the world as representative director of AsZ Holdings, Inc. His main passion is focusing on the blockchain with all its applications and possibilities. Bugged by all the security issues, password breaches and Internet fraud, he decided to tackle these problems by decentralizing authorization and authentication in an innovative and secure blockchain ecosystem. He became in 2016 the youngest person who made statement at the public hearing of the Japanese Diet. He experienced start-up during student age at Waseda University, and then he has been completing supports more than 2,000 companies' sales by focusing on marketing & sales, finance & management fields, as CEO of AsZ Group Holdings consisted of 19 member companies include in Japan, Hong Kong and Greater China (Shenzhen, Dongguan). Concurrent post; -Adjunct Professor at Kyushu University -A member on the board, OKWAVE. Major literary works; -How to make people at the bottom of the social pyramid be the millionaire in three years.
- Kaneto Kanemoto
- Kaneto Kanemoto
- Kaneto is Chief Executive Officer and founder of OKWAVE. The company is the first and one of the biggest Q&A social communities in Japan. The vision of OKWAVE. is to foster mutual supporting by users though our community, and is operating subscription services of celebrity Q&A and offering enterprise customer support solution, which has the largest market share in Japan. OKWAVE. went public in June 2006 and is listed on Nagoya Centrex Market (3808: Nagoya). He holds a bachelor's degree of Fine Arts and Music from Aichi Prefectural University in Japan. Concurrent post; -Board member of Bread (a provider of Breadwallet in Zurich, Switzerland) -Auditor of Japan Association of New Economy -Councillor of Japan Association for the World Food Programme (JAWFP) Major literary works; -The Day Beyond Google (ISBN：978-4798113913) -Starting up a company as a homeless person(ISBN：978-4094060058) -The meaning of work (ISBN：978-4479792260) -A sheet for success (ISBN：978-4492043059) -The money story as a CEO as well as a homeless person (ISBN：9784769610342).
- Company Name
- OKfinc LTD.
- Kensington Gardens No. U1317, Lot7616,
Jalan Jumidar Buyong,
87000 Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia
- Gen Matsuda
- Business related to cryptocurrency
- October 2017
- 3.6 million ringgits
- Shareholder Composition
- OKWave: 100%
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org